Cook time: 60 – 70 minutes
2 cups of all-purpose flour
- whole wheat flour is a good substitute
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- agave syrup (a little under 1/2 cup) is a good substitute
3 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3/4 cups of milk
- almond milk or coconut milk are also good substitutes
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 and 1/2 cups of mashed bananas
- I freeze all of my old bananas that are over ripe and I find that 6 bananas is the magic number
1/2 cup of finely chopped nuts
- You can also use a similar amount of things such as:
- Chocolate chips
- Other nuts
- A few tablespoons of ground flax seed
- Chia seeds
Stir together the dry ingredients.
Stir in the liquid ingredients
Grease up a bread pan or bundt pan and pour in the dough then stick in the oven for 60 t0 70 minutes.
Remember to poke the middle with a fork or tooth pick to make sure it’s dry/cooked.
Little tip: Bundt pans (the circle ones with the hole) are a cute way to make sure you don’t get a mushy middle.
To keep up to date on future recipes and other posts, you can subscribe to my blog by email or through your wordpress account.